Health Seeker - Recife
If there is one thing that is very undesirable when you are migrating to a new city or country is get sick. Thinking about this issue we created this app that allows anyone to find free healthcare centers in our city: Recife - Brasil.
Have you ever got sick while travelling? Well, now imagine that you migrated to an entire new city and you don't have health insurance and don't know anyone. this could be a very bad scenario. Thinking about that we created an app that allows the people to find free healthcare provided by government. We believe that finding a place to take care of your health is one of the major problems of migration and really wanted to improve that.
The app is very simple and easy to use, it can be accessed from phones or the web, you just have to click on the search button and it will display the nearest place where you can go to get better!
- Glêbson Rodrigues (email@example.com)
- Paulo Calumbi (firstname.lastname@example.org
- André Rodrigues Gomes Costa (email@example.com)
- Vitória Vasconcelos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Leonardo Lima (email@example.com)
- Yelken Gonzales (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paolo Diego de Souza (email@example.com)
GLOBAL AWARDS CATEGORY
This project has been nominated for global awards - Web app category.